- 1.5 pounds chicken, cooked and shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix
- 1-2 teaspoons canned chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 Stand and Stuff Taco shells
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- Your favorite taco toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, Ranch dressing mix, chipotle peppers, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange taco shells in prepared pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheese to each shell. Top with chicken mixture, followed by more cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges of shells are just beginning to brown. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite taco toppings.